microSDHC/SDXC Card – Class 10 UHS-I
- Improve performance and increase storage on smartphones, tablets, cameras and other portable devices
- UHS-I technology enables higher bus interface speeds to optimize playback and transfer of files
- 10MB/s minimum data transfer rate
- Capacities from 4GB–128GB
- Lifetime warranty*, free technical support
Shock and vibration proof2
Protected from airport X-rays3
*Kingston Flash Cards are designed and tested for compatibility with consumer-grade market products. It is recommended that you contact Kingston directly for any OEM opportunities or special use applications that are beyond the standard daily consumer usage. For more information on intended use, please refer to the Flash Memory Guide at www.kingston.com/flash_memory_guide.
- IEC/EN 60529 IPX7 certified for protection against continual water submersion up to 30 min. and depth up to 1m.
- Based on MIL-STD-883H, METHOD 2002.5 military standard test method.
- ISO 7816-1 certified for protection against 0.1 Gy of X-ray radiation to both sides of card.
- Withstands temperature range from -25 °C to 85 °C